Night at the Races (GetAnnHome fundraiser) April 5th

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Guys

Tickets are now on sale for the GetAnnHome fundraiser being organised by Sysco Software.

Hi all, tickets for The Night at The Races on Friday 5th April in The Gasworks Hotel Belfast are now available for purchase. Tickets are £50 each, this includes a 3 course meal. There will be a raffle and auction on the night too.

There are 90 tickets available and are open to all employees, family and friends.

Payment can be made by cash or Paypal shaunae25@hotmail.com please tick friends & family so that we receive the full amount.

You can also book a room at The Gasworks, they have gave us a rate of £115 single occupancy and £125 double - Bed & Breakfast. If you wish to avail of this please quote the Sysco fundraiser and they will book you in at this rate.

Maybe its easier to just reply here if you would like a ticket, I can then get your address via PM and the ticket can be posted out to you?

I will try to get a list of all the items which are being auctioned/raffled.

I know there is a Manchester United signed shirt up for grabs, and you will get a certificate of authenticity from Manchester United themselves if you win the shirt.
There is a £120 voucher for the restaurant in the Clandeboye lodge

Night at the races.jpg