Nissan S15 Spec S Project

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

John_MK5

RMS Regular
OP
John_MK5
Nah Im gonna get onto county hall tomorrow and sort out mot and registration. Want it motd before I do anything. Then paint, suspension, wheels and engine will be last. No major panic for power yet.

John_MK5

RMS Regular
OP
John_MK5
Not sure. Realised the blue looks **** in real life so will be a nicer shade.

John_MK5

RMS Regular
OP
John_MK5
Not really a fan of pewter grey. Always liked red but cant be ****ed doing the engine bay etc. Will just get a nice shade of blue I think.

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
nice car lad, enjoy :grinning:
yeah cant beat a jap import for no rust lol, saves mega bucks on rust and panel repairs,
love how you said "Hard to beat a clean fresh underside" then stick it up on a fork lift lol
thats the worst thing you can do to a car, the damage the forklift arms do can be very bad, might not be so fresh after that lol

keep up with the updates :laughing:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Sepang Blue :cool:

photo2_zpsb51f8deb.jpg

1207005.JPG

1207011.JPG

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
you hardcase lad :laughing:
eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :laughing:

each to their own :laughing: sounds like you take some care which is good,
freaks me out though, as the chances of a car sliding/falling off is well ..... there lol
lift is fine as long as car isnt rotten there lol plus i usually put arms on chassis rails anyways, alot stronger as you say
the red mx5 looks hardcase on stilts

i remember an rx2 4 door in nz at breakers, was actually mint, not like mint here lol, but they had moved it around on fork lift and hadnt used a pallet to protect it, damaged underneath and outer sills, wrote the car off and from ever being put back on the road, suppose just a bad user of fork lift, but has put me off ever since and freaks me out when i see it lol

Last edited:

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
very nice,
back seats lol you should look at rx7 back seats,
i think its because its easier to comply a 4 seater than a 2 seater for to get road registered etc

you not just going to clean it then clear coat it for the patina look lol could be a new jap trend lol

just need a video of a burnout now :laughing:

Last edited:

John_MK5

RMS Regular
OP
John_MK5
I might cut a few stickers for my own. Will see how I get on as I want it motd with the right mileage

Lostinspace

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
Loving this car lad (y)

Can't wait to see it sprayed and minted up. Do you know what colour you're going for yet?

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
What does a forklift weigh?
How much weight can one take before it'll end up like this ..

forkliftaccident.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.