Expired Deal Number plates £4.95 a pair

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Mine will be used once a year for about 30 mins. I’ll stick a pic up when they arrive

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Ordered a set for my sister to put on for MOT day then remove again immediately. At £4.95 I won’t be losing any sleep if the quality is rubbish.

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Ordered 2 sets for 2 other cars come MOT time @£9.90 order went through ok.

Just checked my online banking and the £9.90 has been refunded! :pensive: No message from the seller or anything.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Plates arrived, the quality is fine on them, well pleased at that price.

B79C9B06-49CD-444E-8C68-55060DC0F246.jpeg

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Ordered 2 sets for 2 other cars come MOT time @£9.90 order went through ok.

Just checked my online banking and the £9.90 has been refunded! :pensive: No message from the seller or anything.

So after all that my 3 sets arrived today (y)
As said quality looks grand, do for a ten min jaunt through MOT.

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Mine arrived today too. Not convinced they got the spacing right though. Will risk it on MOT day just.

E1E5FC6B-D1A3-4F26-94D1-9C9F16CB4022.jpeg

markmeus

RMS Regular
Just noticed they say VPS in the bottom right corner, that's the plate material supplier. (For example a lot in NI would have NE in the corner meaning Noel Eakin)
So I suspect someone has taken VPS up on this deal. Blow the initial 200 out at basically cost price and you get your investment back quickly.
Screenshot_20180228-212151.jpg

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Just noticed they say VPS in the bottom right corner, that's the plate material supplier. (For example a lot in NI would have NE in the corner meaning Noel Eakin)
So I suspect someone has taken VPS up on this deal. Blow the initial 200 out at basically cost price and you get your investment back quickly.
View attachment 183559

I think you might be on to something there Columbo!
tumblr_ot8evyjTQt1ql2w65o2_400.gif

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Ok so I can confirm they meet out strict MOT rules LOL, back off and popped into the boot until next year.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Aye I recall @Boydie saying he doesn’t swap either. I’m still not brave enough! I have started putting sellotape down under the stickies as at least it speeds the whole thing up.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.