Odor bomb recommendations

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
As above, can anyone recommend what is a good odor bomb for full/long lasting removal of smells from a car (damp in this instance)? Are they actually any good?

Have changed the pollen filter on the in-laws new motor, which must have been in from new given the amount of debris in it ffs, but the smell is still linger a week later, so god knows what is growing in vents and who knows where else.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Was the car actually wet G?
My Octavia suffered really bad from damp and steaming up in the winter, I'd to pull the carpet and sound deadening out to get it properly dry, as it had leaked in through the bonnet pull.
Once it was dry I'd never another hint of a smell.
Meguiars bombs are decent, but there's any god's amount available from Amazon.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
OP
DaddyCC
Drives
VW CC
Was the car actually wet G?
My Octavia suffered really bad from damp and steaming up in the winter, I'd to pull the carpet and sound deadening out to get it properly dry, as it had leaked in through the bonnet pull.
Once it was dry I'd never another hint of a smell.
Meguiars bombs are decent, but there's any god's amount available from Amazon.
Not that I have found in a quick check. Can't get into the boot as it's a 7 seater with 2 rear seats and no storage in the usual way. Few areas in middle and up front don't show obvious signs when pulling back a few bits or pressing down hard at carpet. They haven't noticed any condensation with the slight bit of rain and really hot weather we've had. So I'm hoping it's more just bacteria thing?

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
I have a odour neutraliser smoke generator thing if you want to “fog” the car? Few guys in work have used it to good success… and they were being punted out horrifically cheap a while ago! Will try and find a linky thing

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
IMG_9658.jpeg

I picked this up for not a lot and worked on the golf years ago after a manky pollen filter 👍🏼