Official RMS (Winter 2014) Clay shooting day

Which date suits you?

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
Drives
E81 123d
Organising a Clay shoot at Culbann. Some of us been there a few times, been a while since the last one.

Currently looking at dates, use the voting buttons to choose, you may choose more than 1, whichever suits most people will go for.

Day will be 50 targets, with shells provided.

If we get a group over 10, price will be £30 per head.

Add your name below if you'd like to go, also add if you have a gun, or need a loan. There might be some to loan, or some of the others may be kind enough to let you borrow.

1. Sgt_Major (Tony) - Dibs on Eamonn's Guerini

Last edited:

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Maybe a stupid question, but is there any place for novices and is a gun licence a requirment to shoot?
Would a novice be allowed to partake if they were accompanied by someone who had a licence?

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
OP
Sgt_Major
Drives
E81 123d
Novices welcome.

Eamonn can loan a gun and you can shoot under close supervision/instruction.

FAC is not required to attend.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Are Gingers allowed, interesting it going but been worried of going out since @Broomy called for us to be extriminated.

Genuinely tho, always wanted to go clay shooting, where about is the place you'd be going?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Thanks @Graham search the map for culbann and nothing came up.

Would be interested if it wasn't on the 22nd Nov.

Also a novice, only shot a .22 rifle at a shooting range and then a shot gun a couple of times when in America, tho both time were about 8/9 years ago.

So would need a lend of a gun.

Father has a shot gun, but I've never shot it and would unsure about taking it with me.

fleety

RMS Regular
I'm living in lurgan, have two shotguns tho my beretta semi auto keeps jamming it's a 303 which im told never jamb! Now I'm thinking about shooting il leave in next week and get it checked over.

fleety

RMS Regular
Inside the barrel is cool blue with a light oil, always kept clean. Summit up hoping it ain't too hard on the wallet to fix.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
I'd be up for this so long as it isn't ridiculously early inthe morning. Been meaning to get my licence for a while now so a wee taster session would be good!

Can't do 22nd - that's disney on ice day lol

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Inside the barrel is cool blue with a light oil, always kept clean. Summit up hoping it ain't too hard on the wallet to fix.

Strip it down and clean it. Just cause the barrel is clean doesn't mean the rest is. Most just get a bore snake clean and put away.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
1. Sgt_Major (Tony) - Dibs on Eamonn's Guerin
2. Artoir

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
2. Artoir
3. Weeloaney - novice, need lend of a gun

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
From memory Culbann is just DTL? Or could Eamonn put on some sporting targets for us to make it more interesting?

Been a while since we were up there with the RMS massive, could be fun scaring Eamonn again with my superhuman skillz :innocent:

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Great, will see nearer the time if i can make those dates, can't plan for anything at present.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
2. Artoir
3. Weeloaney - novice, need lend of a gun
4. woodcutter - date dependent I'm in

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.