Phil M's Toyota Starlet EP82 GT Turbo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PhilM

RMS Regular
Car looked and sounded well, but you can lift the right foot a little off the floor lol

Thanks, though im disappointed seeing just how bad the bumper/front mount looks! its a temporary measure but its a priority after an lsd and tires lol

Haha, nope throttle control is way beyond me lol :grinning:

my plan was, keep my foot in it and blame the one wheel drive and 4/5year old tyres lol

oh and smile, smiling helped me through the wheelspin haha

Phil

PhilM

RMS Regular
That was me lol Thought id take it out a wee run, right place a the right time i think! :grinning:

Yeah we got lucky lol

Car is never out and about but had pulled it out to get a few wee things sorted at it.

Phil

RickyMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much !
Pleasure to chat to you too Phil, glad to hear you enjoyed your first sprint. More people should come out to play I'm sure Phil would agree everyone is super friendly.

PhilM

RMS Regular
Pleasure to chat to you too Phil, glad to hear you enjoyed your first sprint. More people should come out to play I'm sure Phil would agree everyone is super friendly.

100%

nice day out for sure. :grinning:

Phil

PhilM

RMS Regular
Thanks @Paul RS as the day dried out @mi16chris turned the wick up abit but I ran out if talent so didn't set a time. Hopefully get the Incar (up until the off) uploaded tomorrow so long as @ryanpatterson has suitable upload speed!

Phil

PhilM

RMS Regular

With boost up to 2/3rds @mi16chris

Massive thanks to Chris Carson for the mapping and setup car was running well throughout the day.

And same to you ryan, good to have the footage to review in the pits after each run and to for keepsake aswell!

That go pro rollcage mount was awesome

Phil

Last edited:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
That's impressive! I wish these would stop popping up on here, I've a serious itch for one.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Spied some pics on FB

500 MRCI - Steve Kandi-Images | Facebook

11700942_1013516395375635_5151544763133414564_o.jpg

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Haha yeah Ian sent me that through @lankey555

Yeah greasy greasy morning bit of a boo boo into the chicane lol thankfully didn't hit anything.

Phil

I couldnt say the same about 16-17 years ago in my Legacy estate lol, ended up rearwards into the tyrewall.

PhilM

RMS Regular
Here is me getting it closer to correct

And a couple of random clips by my bro's phone

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.