Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
I'm looking at spending 4.5-6K on something fun/sports/sports touring ish. Z1000sx, Gsxr750, Zx6r, mt-09. Anyone know of anything? Daytona is great but selling for something fresher, maybe a bit more oompf.......

Not into big massive touring things or big trailies, as much fun as they can be.

cupraricky

RMS Regular
*Cough*

Tiger in classifieds. It's a sports tourer. Price dropped today to match trade value. Comes with absolutely everything, Sat nav, heated grips, arrow can, full luggage etc etc

It gets traded this weekend.

Last edited:

NotKG

Banned
i'v 2 mates with tigers,, they're just into the 30k milage bracket and both started smoking badly and burning oil.
and i'v met a few doing the same on the road,

yes, its down to the right oils and stuff, but we al like to tinker, so watch the home dettled market over dealer history..
it might be an issue raising its head, and all bike issues are costly.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
*Cough*

Tiger in classifieds. It's a sports tourer. Price dropped today to match trade value. Comes with absolutely everything, Sat nav, heated grips, arrow can, full luggage etc etc

It gets traded this weekend.

Tiger a sports tourer? I'm thinking more z1000sx, gsxs1000f type.

cupraricky

RMS Regular
i'v 2 mates with tigers,, they're just into the 30k milage bracket and both started smoking badly and burning oil.
and i'v met a few doing the same on the road,

yes, its down to the right oils and stuff, but we al like to tinker, so watch the home dettled market over dealer history..
it might be an issue raising its head, and all bike issues are costly.

No oil issues here. Full dealer service history. Plus it's a long way off 30k miles

john-c

RMS Regular
P1010097.JPG
View attachment 167718 View attachment 167718

The TDM has some company, K4 SV1000.

Last edited:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I'm selling a Honda ST1300 for £3500.
Can I just stick it in this motorcycle section because the "Classified" only lets me list a car, as far as I can see.
Don't want spanked for breaking the rules. Where can I advertise it on RMS?

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I'm selling a Honda ST1300 for £3500.
Can I just stick it in this motorcycle section because the "Classified" only lets me list a car, as far as I can see.
Don't want spanked for breaking the rules. Where can I advertise it on RMS?
3 sections down "Motorcycle Classifieds"

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Old project my dad had going. He semi finished it. I mostly finished afew years ago. Now im redoing the whole thing making it more mechanically sound.
20171007_192632.jpg
20171007_193905.jpg

warren

RMS Photographer
I’d say this will be my 2 parked up for the winter now :worried:

Really am on the fence about selling this Tracer though, I fancy a change of car and I really don’t “need” 2 motorbikes!

F88F00DA-8768-4A85-8839-F0205545E6AD.jpeg

warren

RMS Photographer
I'm close to parking the SV, icy commute this morning :worried:

I commuted on an SV for 4/5 years all year round when I was a student, even with as many layers as I could fit on and hot grips I don't miss it at all in the winter :laughing:

I've a feeling you don't live too far from me, think I've seen the bike in your avatar drive past me a few times!

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
I commuted on an SV for 4/5 years all year round when I was a student, even with as many layers as I could fit on and hot grips I don't miss it at all in the winter :laughing:

I've a feeling you don't live too far from me, think I've seen the bike in your avatar drive past me a few times!
Mine were on full this morning Larne?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.