project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
Looks like a great project!

Always loved the Mondeo SI's. A guy that lived in my street years ago had one like the below in a deep blue colour. Never saw another like it since....

231968-2200x1300.jpg

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
My Da had a lovely LX in dark blue, with Cossie style rims, lowered and a set of Morette's

PhilM

RMS Regular
<Image Removed>

Sorry mod team was about to edit this myself.

I would also advise editing one of your previous posts @Mark King

i know where you live so your screwed anyways but no point in making it easy for folk when you have highly desirable machinery about.

Phil

Last edited:

Paul.

RMS Regular
@Mark King Have you tried the Morette website? There's a contact form on it that might get you through to them. Then again, the site looks to pre-date the Mondeo so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was abandoned. Cracking looking car though; the colour is far more outlandish than anything I've ever seen a Mondeo in. Great work!

Paul.

RMS Regular
A guy that lived in my street years ago had one like the below in a deep blue colour. Never saw another like it since....

The colour in the picture is called Ash Black, if you were wondering. At least, that was the original colour. :grinning:

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
@Mark King Have you tried the Morette website? There's a contact form on it that might get you through to them. Then again, the site looks to pre-date the Mondeo so I wouldn't be at all surprised if it was abandoned. Cracking looking car though; the colour is far more outlandish than anything I've ever seen a Mondeo in. Great work!

Cheers,I was talking to someone yesterday and there tits up again:worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.