RASHMEN - Portrush Easter Sunday

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
Genuinely lolling through that, great video! Spotted a few lads on the ferry from Liverpool on the Saturday night as well, obviously getting a bit of exposure beyond these shores!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
That is absolutely hilarious! :joy: Makes me want to go next year for the spectacle!

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Screenshot_20240403_081119_Instagram.jpg

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Great video lads. Summed it up quite well. We are up with the caravan and first time my wife had seen anything like it. So many questions that I couldn't answer because there is little or no logic lol

Quite the mix of stuff....
20240331_121118.jpg

Glad we were walking in and out though. Traffic was hectic as expected.

My favourite car of the day...
20240331_133558.jpg

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Great video lads. Summed it up quite well. We are up with the caravan and first time my wife had seen anything like it. So many questions that I couldn't answer because there is little or no logic lol

Quite the mix of stuff....
View attachment 429948

Glad we were walking in and out though. Traffic was hectic as expected.

My favourite car of the day...
View attachment 429949
Seen that m3 touring going through cookstown at the weekend. I'm sure the body coloured roof box was a cheap option 😅

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
The red Ferrari FF was the car for me of the weekend parked up at the owners house I assume just up from Portstewart golf club - love them!

R36_

RMS Regular
OP
R36_
Drives
R36 Passat
Folks, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all your feedback and kind words. This is only the beginning for Rashmen and I truly hope it goes where we’d like it to go!

In other news, we’re going to Dubshed!

A few months ago, unbeknownst to the rest of the group, I entered one of the Rashmen fleet into dubshed, and surprisingly got an email back a month later saying we’ve got an inside spot! I discussed this with the guys and unfortunately the stars just didn’t align and we didn’t think we were going to make it due to work commitments etc. So we shelved that idea, thought no more about it, cut our losses etc until Mark announced on Monday that he’d got his work dates mixed up and actually could make Dubshed. So that’s what we’ve done 😂

About a good solid months work done and dusted in about 3 or 4 days.

We’ve been very hard at work, day and night, to get the vehicle ready. And I’m happy to say, we’re good to go.

We’re really looking forward to showcasing our hard work at Dubshed this weekend. The camera will be rolling, so grab us for a chat if you see us.