Rate your Products.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I used this Glaco recently for Mels car. Her screen was pretty bad, basically a coating I done ages ago had never been topped up so was really patchy. I used steel wool and glass cleaner first with no joy so actually used cutting compound in the end to "clean" it before application.
This video is from my car and I just fired it on after a quick clean, and it was bloody freezing so don't know if it would be better in warmer weather.
20240204_154149.jpg

Martyn

RMS Regular
I used this Glaco recently for Mels car. Her screen was pretty bad, basically a coating I done ages ago had never been topped up so was really patchy. I used steel wool and glass cleaner first with no joy so actually used cutting compound in the end to "clean" it before application.
This video is from my car and I just fired it on after a quick clean, and it was bloody freezing so don't know if it would be better in warmer weather.
View attachment 424108

It is good stuff. Nice to see your application worked in the cold. Might try a top up myself after watching that.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
I’ve started using surfex hd recently, it’s a great apc. I would have always used g101 before but I noticed that below the mats in the van the plastic floor was stained a bit green (obviously not wiped away enough). As the surfex hd is clear this should prevent that. Definitely would recommend it as an apc.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I’ve started using surfex hd recently, it’s a great apc. I would have always used g101 before but I noticed that below the mats in the van the plastic floor was stained a bit green (obviously not wiped away enough). As the surfex hd is clear this should prevent that. Definitely would recommend it as an apc.

It’s a great product. We have guys who loved it so much that we had to bring 25L drums of it in!

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
I picked this up from blok51 recently and used it on the engine bay over the weekend. Like anything Koch I’ve tried, it’s exceptional and has brought the plastic up like new.

IMG_0029.jpeg

I missed a couple of bits when applying but it’s a spray on and forget about it treatment after you’ve cleaned.

IMG_0027.jpeg

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I picked this up from blok51 recently and used it on the engine bay over the weekend. Like anything Koch I’ve tried, it’s exceptional and has brought the plastic up like new.

View attachment 425597

I missed a couple of bits when applying but it’s a spray on and forget about it treatment after you’ve cleaned.

View attachment 425598
What is it ? Is it specifically for plasics/rubber ?
See it says "special engine conserver" on the label 😆

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Can anyone recommend a decent high temp paint for my carbon fibre engine cover. Some of the paint around the R logo has chipped off, so it'd be nice to get this sorted right.

Enda

RMS Regular
Drives
M4
What is it ? Is it specifically for plasics/rubber ?
See it says "special engine conserver" on the label 😆
Yeah, it’s for plastic and rubber but it’s spray and forget about it rather than having to work it in. Will see how it lasts!

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
Auto Finesse Tripple. I've mentioned it before but I'll say it again. . . Its class.
Now I know its full of fillers or whatever, and the results won't last, but for a quick spruce up it's brilliant.
My mums away for a few days so left her car at mine. I wanted to give it proper going over but it poured last night after being great weather all day. Just washed it and parked it up. But tonight I was going to wax it but thought a polish would be better.

before
20240222_165550.jpg

After
20240222_165709.jpg
Before
20240222_170052.jpg
after
20240222_170239.jpg
even the plastics came up well (totally unintentionally i just happened to lash ot over everything)
20240222_172011.jpg
20240222_173844.jpg

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Is there a "servicing" method for foam cannons?

Not getting great foam recently, particularly bad on my Anachem foam cannon. Ironically not as bad on the cheap amazon one.

I replaced the orifice in the Anachem to a 1.1, but hasn't made any difference.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
OP
CharlySkunkWeed
I could never get any of mine to split (think everything had just welded itself together)
Turned out it wasn't anything to do with the lance itself anyway.

Best way I always found to get foam was to dial it right back to minus, and have a washer with decent pressure.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Is there a "servicing" method for foam cannons?

Not getting great foam recently, particularly bad on my Anachem foam cannon. Ironically not as bad on the cheap amazon one.

I replaced the orifice in the Anachem to a 1.1, but hasn't made any difference.
Like a few of the others have suggested the gauze is likely blocked.

Cheap on eBay or the likes (I may even have a few still sitting)
Take the cannon apart and replace and I’m sure that’ll solve the lack of foam

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Autobrite super sheen. I had a car to clean today so I called in yesterday to buy something for the engine plastics. I bought this going of who I think was @Smurf. recommendation. It seemed to do the job I need perfectly
7E9F8DC9-61EE-478B-AE6D-358080A27350.jpeg