RenaultSport Owners Meet Sunday 10th August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Think majority will be Belfast / Sprucefield? I'll take a quick run by Friair Tucks then head on to give the car a quick wash :grinning:

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Think majority will be Belfast / Sprucefield? I'll take a quick run by Friair Tucks then head on to give the car a quick wash :grinning:

There will be a guy called Marc meeting you at Lurgan mate. He drives a red 200.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
We're all in Rostrevor Cafe now if any of you guys want to join. Bit wet but not that bad, cars going well. Clearing up now.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Given the weather turnout wasn't too bad (y)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 87

300trophy

RMS Regular
OP
300trophy
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Not a bad turnout and great banter! Cheers to all who made it! Next run will probably be end of September :grinning:. I'm sure pics will follow, cheers @S0NNY and hope the car is ok man!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Not a bad turnout and great banter! Cheers to all who made it! Next run will probably be end of September :grinning:. I'm sure pics will follow, cheers @S0NNY and hope the car is ok man!

Pics and video to come!

Yeh, same thing happened about 2 weeks ago. Same speed too lol. Need a new injector but still driving and getting power

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Had a good time today, great drive and great banter...good to put faces to names too. Pity about the weather but sure! 123.4 miles from start to finish.

Here's a few pics I got...

IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2843.JPG
IMG_2845.JPG
IMG_2848.JPG
IMG_2849.JPG
IMG_2851.JPG

Sonny

RMS Photographer
When I went past everyone was coming to near top of 5th and "check injector" then "check esp" etc came on then into limp mode lol. Fluid hitting turbo causing the smoke/steam. Need to find out why it's happening in 5th at that speed. Was fine when I was following Eddie and Mark in the Clios just before Banbridge

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.