RMS Cars/Tyres & BBQ Day, at Kerrs Tyres Antrim, Sunday 8th June

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Really liked the carbon front splitter on the orange 86. Is that from fensport do you know @ace275??

corsacj

RMS Regular
Ended up hanging by the testiclay thismorning with the car sitting outside a pub 15 mile away so didnt have a hope of making it. Sounds like everyone had a good day though just raging I missed it! Even washed the heap yesterday lol

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I wondered who owned the 205. The orange gt86 beside it is the one that's to be detailed and have the protective film applied. If I had known you were up there was a mark on the front bumper mark wanted you to look at. 205 looked like it would be good fun. 1.9?

Ah I was standing admiring it lol its a 1.6gti, have a thread in members cars. Just a lanes rally car lol

Whos was the white mx5 with arches? Cool lookingnlittlencar

wes

RMS Regular
There was a few police cars knocking about the junction 1 around 3pm when I was there. Wife had me shopping after going to cookstown from carrick for a part for the gti6.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Was a pretty good turnout, few interesting things, mostly petrol powered, and very few 'scene' cars which was great! lol Good to meet a load of folks from on here again. Thanks to Kerr's Tyres for the BBQ, food seemed to go down well. And congrats to Cian for winning car of the show.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Good wee meet with a good variety of different cars. Thanks to all involved in setting it up.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Great day out! A lot of very nice cars about and nice to put done faces to names on here.

Thanks to @Cooper, Kerrs Tyres and everyone else who organised :grinning:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Think I pulled in just in front of you @Jas Lad but by time I went to look at the scoob u were away. Looked good from brief look though.

Vanrooyen

RMS Member
Drives
Saab 9-5 2.2Tid
Ahh, fantastic afternoon and also great weather overall :grinning: Was really nice to show and look :grinning:
Big thanks to all who organised this.

Neil Kirkpatrick

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru Impreza P
On behalf of Kerr's Tyres I would just like to thank you all for coming and of course Mr Cooper for setting it up. The quality of your cars is truly outstanding and the passion you have for all things motoring is inspirational.

If anybody didn't get a beanie hat please Pm me, and I will do my best to get it to one of our depots that's is close to you. So you can pick it up.

Once again Many thanks

Neil

Darren91

RMS Regular
Couldn't make it up due to other commitments, sounds like it was a good day though!

Will make sure to attend the next one :grinning:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Def a good standard of cars at rms meets. 2 or 3 meets a year be good but venues are hard to find like that

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.