Rolling Road day - 02/02/13 @ ODB Autotune

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Yet again we are having another rolling road day after the success of our previous days! Any car is welcome on the day! Mark Sterling of mad tuning mad is putting it together.

Additionally we are hoping to have a live webcam broadcast of the event which I will confirm closer to the time.

Yet again it should be £20 per run, which is two runs sometimes an extra one if you bring a crap Clio with an air filter from ebay.................

We have had everything from TVR's, Vauxhaul's all sorts on the day, even the entire supply of local ZT V8's bar one!

SAM_2266.jpg

SAM_2278.jpg

SAM_2289.jpg

SAM_2298.jpg

For those who have never been, a rolling road day simply means you car is driven by an experienced technician on a set of static "rollers" which will test your cars power output and performance for both petrol and diesel cars.

ODB Autotune
Unit 10
22a PennyBridge Industrial Estate
Ballymena,Co.Antrim,
Northern Ireland
BT423HB

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Before you take your car onto the rolling road make sure it is SAFE and well serviced.

Check your cars wheel alignment is good and also tyre pressures are correct.

Finally make sure your coolant is well topped up and you have correct amount of oil in your engine.

Any questions please note them here or message!

Additionally as always we have a facebook page for the event should anyone wish to chat about it with local owners etc.

http://www.facebook.com/events/506339856067518/

mad

RMS Regular
Drives
rover 25/vw golf
Looking forward to another good event. More the merrier.

Yes still 2wd, and autotune have now moved to new premises around the corner from the old one, if anyone has been there before. Carpark space may be abit limited, so may ask people to park outside and bring it in when it is there turn.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Might have a go at putting the Boc on the rollers...see if it makes claimed power. Will keep an eye on this thread.

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
Do you want us to put bames and cars down here just so you have a rough idea?
Like so....

1.Lewis-EP2 - Integra DC2

mad

RMS Regular
Drives
rover 25/vw golf
Yea rough numbers would be good. Think there was 26 that turned out last time, which took us up to about 3pm.

2. Con
3. Alan_b
4. DNPR27 - maybe
5. Daz500 -maybe
6. Leonardodecappiccuno
7. Eager - Skyline
8. Moddmedia
9. SteveMc29 - maybe

Lewis.

RMS Regular
Drives
S14 Zenki
2. Con
3. Alan_b
4. DNPR27 - maybe
5. Daz500 -maybe
6. Leonardodecappiccuno
7. Eager - Skyline
8. Moddmedia
9. SteveMc29 - maybe
10.Friend of lewis-ep2 --MK5 1.9tdi Golf

mad

RMS Regular
Drives
rover 25/vw golf
Wheel power can be seen from the dyno graph, then it calculates flywheel horsepower and torque onto a graph. I think wheel bhp can be displayed on the graph too, but im not 100% on that.

Just to add again, i do not work for autotune, i am on my own. Me and Colin run this event ourselves, as part of the rover/mg club and any other of the forums that want to attend. This is are 3rd event and i would like to continue the trend of every 6 months, as it gives people a good chance to add modifications, get things sorted for the next event, so they can judge improvements. Again any 2wd car is welcome to run, but will be on a first come first serve basis. If you come to me or colin on the day and make sure you get your name down to run.

pablo

RMS Moderator
2. Con
3. Alan_b
4. DNPR27 - maybe
5. Daz500 -maybe
6. Leonardodecappiccuno
7. Eager - Skyline
8. Moddmedia
9. SteveMc29 - maybe
11. pablo - mini cooper

mad

RMS Regular
Drives
rover 25/vw golf
Yes there is a boost and afr option, ill will try and get it organised.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Take it DSG transmission will be ok for R.R.? Can't see it being an issue.

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
2. Con
3. Alan_b
4. DNPR27 - maybe
5. Daz500 -maybe
6. Leonardodecappiccuno
7. Eager - Skyline
8. Moddmedia
9. SteveMc29 - maybe
11. pablo - Mini Cooper
12. Mi16chris - 182 clio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.