S1000rr sport

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
audi a7
So funny thing happened I walked into a bmw dealership and left with a new bike lol 😆. Went in to have a look about and seen this and had to have it and to say I am happy is an understatement. 2021 s1000 rr sport just need to put a few miles on it so I can get the run in service done and unlock all the power of the bike.
IMG-20211217-WA0000.jpeg
IMG-20211217-WA0001.jpeg
IMG-20211217-WA0002.jpeg

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Well, that was an expensive day, but what a bike, not really anything better out there in this category in my opinion.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class, only just seeing this mate! Health to ride, have to get out a spin in the new year 👍🏻

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Very Awesome. Carbon trim looks great.

I'd have mine in white, but since they don't seem to do a plain white one the black is a good option.

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
Its not loud at all until you twist the noise tube lol.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Looking class now mate! What carbon did you go with?

Far off the running in service yet? Bet you can't wait to get it fully unleashed! Hitting 133mph and it just stopping going any further is a balls :joy:

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
Yes its a pain and almost dangerous as you now there should be more in it and then it just stops . Booked in for next Friday so can't wait . We need a run out when your home . I ended up with ilmberger carbon in the end.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yes its a pain and almost dangerous as you now there should be more in it and then it just stops . Booked in for next Friday so can't wait . We need a run out when your home . I ended up with ilmberger carbon in the end.

Happy days, that hasn't taken you long to run in then. Yeah it's more annoying when overtaking in the likes of 2nd or 3rd and catches you out!

And yes, that sounds like a plan! I want to see your Ilmberger up close next to the BMW carbon as i want the belly pan but wasn't sure on the match so be good to compare

BIGDAVE

RMS Regular
OP
BIGDAVE
Drives
audi a7
So added a few extras to the bike in the form of carbon fibre . I replaced the front nose with carbon and the tail section with carbon.
20220720_194430.jpg

20220720_194415.jpg

And after a long wait my akrapovic stainless manifold arrived and I fitted it last night and what a difference in the bike. Money well spent.
20220720_194437.jpg
20220720_190613.jpg