S15 Silvia - My new project.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
After months of looking at S15's and trying to convince myself I didnt need one, I just had to get one... So spotted this for sale down south, left for Tralee at 9am yesterday morning and never managed to get home until 3am.

The car is an S15 Silvia Spec S.

Quite pleased with the car for the money, it needs a small tidy up and a good wash, excuse the stupid inovite wheels and lexus lights, they will be the first items removed.

Here is some pictures taken this morning, no time to wash it or anything.

90b9fbb1.jpg

bd0318a8.jpg

1363039a.jpg

and I guess I should show what I bought earlier on in the week for it also, a Toyota 1JZ conversion with front sump. :up:

b941647e.jpg

First step is to get a manual gearbox for the 1JZ and get the car cleaned up a bit.

Now, time to try and do some sleeping in work.

xx_danielle_xx

RMS Regular
Drives
Lexus is200
Nice one choppy I'm sure it will look well when your finished ! I absolutely love the look of these motors

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class! If it ends up looking anything like your other car then it'll be perfect (y)

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Saw it on FB this morning, glad you finally found one lol

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Nice choppy, any advantage with the 1jz over using an rb motor?

Dont know about advantage, I just think it would make a nice change because you dont see very many of them over here, they are decent power from standard, easy to get power from and apparentley bullet proof engines, they sound awesome too. lol

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
from what i have heard, the jz is a stronger lump and much easier to get power from :laughing:

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Thanks guys, just bought an integra front lip and should be collecting my standard lights tonight, once I get rid of the s13 I will be buying some Work Meisters or Rezax 2s.

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
It'll be sad to see the s13 go, but looking forward to what you do with this!

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
The S13 will be getting broke for parts, much more money in it that way lol

Cheers David.

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Bought a new bumper for it today on eBay as the old one had a few cracks and marks on it, got lucky and managed to get a pearl white one for decent money.

578245_10151699657875374_524235373_24197751_1131059026_n.jpg

Integra Lip is finally on its was from England, should be here in a day or two.

Started giving the headlights a clean up today as they have the old nasty yellow frosted look to them, done one side to see how it would turn out, will do the other side through the week.

S15Lights-1.jpg

More to come very soon.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.