Saab tid any good

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
I am scared to own another E39 as they all seem to have high mileage on them, but no body seems to worry about it. Are they really that reliable to get to 200k+ miles? And are the autoboxes good for the mileage too? (my last was a 525i sport which I traded in with around 120k on it but if I was to own another it would probably be a derv and def be an auto again. Auto boxes suit the big cruisers)

My e36 daily has 199900 miles on it. Buy BM's on condition and price. Make sure the body's good and the engines been maintained and it should be dead on. You will likely have to some suspension work though but parts are cheap enough.

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
My e36 daily has 199900 miles on it. Buy BM's on condition and price. Make sure the body's good and the engines been maintained and it should be dead on. You will likely have to some suspension work though but parts are cheap enough.
Lol I have a wild habit of removing most of the suspension on cars I buy anyway so wouldn't be a problem haha

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.