saxo_man's Jaguar XF-S - Reinis B Photos'

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
I've had a couple of serious viewers and waiting to hear back from a guy tomorrow.

One guy said there are two like mine online on autotrader in England for £18500, one with 38k one with 42k

I had a look online there, and there are very few S models, let alone ones with the aerodynamic pack and the spec of mine. Certainly none for that cheap on AT.

A good few are advertised in England for £2k more than mine, and are completely standard 'S' examples. I understand that my mods won't add money but will increase desire.

Have I underpriced it or are they overpriced? I thought I had it ok at £19950, and was prepared to deal a bit. Should I hold out? There is 2 months left on the extended warranty for peace of mind. But there can't be that many people out there ready to spend the guts of £20k on a used car?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
How long have you had it on for? Are you in a rush to sell? If not and you think it's priced fairly I'd sit it out.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Online since Sat night. Not panicking to sell either just fancy a change but like to be realistic. I don't want to give it away too cheaply as its a great car :grinning:

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Good to know. I don't mind people asking if its still for sale on text but a barrage of texts about mileage, owners, where you bought it from etc is easier explained in a brief phone call.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I agree. This guy did all communicating via text though and turned out to be mid 40's. I know it's infuriating but I decided I just have to put up with it.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Fair enough. I rang the text person and had a chat, will bear what you have said in mind :grinning:

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
I like texting when I am car or parts shopping as it lets me keep a wee record of what I have asked or found out, rather than forgetting something and having to go bother the seller again for duplicate info! Nice to be able to text and ask age mileage etc and just get it all written in a convo!

But I know a lot of people just time waste with endless texting and dreaming!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.