Sea Sucker

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
Hadn't seen this thread until now but I've just purchased the mini bomber (2 bikes) last week and arrived today. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

Got it brand new for £225. Bargain I say, esp compared to the final cost of towbar and roof rail options.

Bleacher

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
M2
I got the Talon for Christmas there, it is brilliant, so quick to put on and take off and a few trips done without issue.

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
ProBikeKit currently have it knocked down to £244 (which is cheaper again from last week!) and you get 10% off your first order, so now it's £220 delivered.

Sure you couldn't beat it with a big stick.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
ProBikeKit currently have it knocked down to £244 (which is cheaper again from last week!) and you get 10% off your first order, so now it's £220 delivered.

Sure you couldn't beat it with a big stick.

Bastids...

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
my mini bomber arrived today...

i got the 15mm adapters with it too... So if anyone sees an M3 with full sus mountain bike, TT bike... or road/race bike on the roof... you know who it is !! lol

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
my mini bomber arrived today...

i got the 15mm adapters with it too... So if anyone sees an M3 with full sus mountain bike, TT bike... or road/race bike on the roof... you know who it is !! lol

Pics.

Sounds awesome. (With the full sus, none of that roadie crap :p)

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Unbelievably easy.. Better than I expected to be fair..

I still prefer the handiness of traditional bars.. And Thule 591s. But I couldn't convince myself to do that to the m3..

The suckers are obviously easy for whatever car too

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.