Serious smash this morning on the kilraughts road this morning, mitsi evo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mayweather

RMS Regular
OP
mayweather
Drives
M3 Evolution
I heard both his legs are in a bad way.

I know someone who knew the car, they came across the crash not long after it happened on their way home and didn't twig on who it was as the car was unrecognisable. I went up in flames.

Last edited:

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
It would seem not, given that he almost killed his passenger too...

And of course he was the only person to ever drive irresponsibly with a passenger??? I would safely say that everyone on this site has probably driven above the law at some stage on the roads with a passenger or 2 and no-one has ever set out to cause any harm, damage and certainly not to kill anyone!!!

He wasn't perfect, none of us are...

loud n low

RMS Regular
Let this be a warning to anyone who quite clearly has ZERO regard for other road users,ironic, that by not meeting dangerous driving charges(his video of him diffing in the middle of Letterkenny in the afternoon with that moron shouting across the street at him) and laughing at the Guards....a ban would have maybe saved his arse and those around him all this trouble,oh and before anyone starts gurning,be glad he did nt smash into you or your family.Lets hope the passenger pulls through.

Last edited:

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Let this be a warning to anyone who quite clearly has ZERO regard for other road users,ironic, that by not meeting dangerous driving charges(his video of him diffing in the middle of Letterkenny in the afternoon with that moron shouting across the street at him) and laughing at the Guards....a ban would have maybe saved his arse and those around him all this trouble,oh and before anyone starts gurning,be glad he did nt smash into you or your family.Lets hope the passenger pulls through.
I agree completely. I wonder how people on here would feel if he had have killed their friend or relative from driving like that.

Paul.

RMS Regular
His name was mentioned on the radio a few minutes ago. He was only 21 too. :worried:

BLS

RMS Regular
Drives
bmw
I heard there was drink taken and no seat belt on,was he related to Reid Transport outfit.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
I take it those slating him know the circumstances behind it? I dont. But would be a shame to slate the fella like that if it was something beyond his control? (Blowout,oil spill etc) ive no idea what happened.

And re the court house incident...he didnt live a very long life,so id say hed be glad he had a bit of fun during it,and didnt sit like a sour **** his whole life like some people seem to :grinning:

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Very unfortunate set of circumstances,I think there's a time and a place for driving the car on a bit and we are all guilty of giving it the boot sometimes. Some people go way past the limits and in something high powered and 4wd when it lets go it goes big time. IMO the only place to go balls out is a track with all the right safety gear.

The fact he was only 21 Probably played a part. I remember being in the odd hairy situation at that age but it was usually in something that wasn't even quick, my da wouldn't have let me near the likes of an Evo at 21. Thoughts to the families involved. Not going to say anything about the fella as it's not my place to say anything and it might have been something beyond his control that caused the crash.

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Rip.

I loved that twincam vid! Was it him driving it?

Some nice macinery for 21!

I had an evo as my daily at 21!

Petrol was cheap then

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Id a JDM kouki s13 at 20 insured for something like 1k..so an evo would be pretty feasible this day in age id think

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
These days yeah and if you have enough money you can buy and insure what you want. I had the corsa so I could get free insurance

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.