Shipping alloy wheels

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Vixxxen

RMS Regular
Drives
Gti Golf
Hi everyone, my wheels still have not sold so I have now resorted to ebay, I did have up collection only but someone messaged me asking if I would consider shipping, I had collection only because I thought shipping is a bit of a hassle and I have no idea where to start with it , I don't have scales or anything so I've no idea what the four alloys weigh etc

Anyone have any advice on shipping, is it worth my while ?

They are on Auction also , so if I do consider shipping them do I wait until the 7days is up before offering them on to ship ?

pablo

RMS Moderator
senditnow - 4 x packages up to 30kgs each get him to collect from depot will cost you 22 quid ish. you have to drop off tho.

door to door is 48

Chris0

RMS Regular
Parcel monkey 2 packages weight of 30kg get collection slip job done.

It's easier to sort a courier than deal with some of the ejits over here.

Wrapping the wheels is the most tedious bit.

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
I sent a set of 4x4 wheels and tyres with countrywide to England for about £50.

Just wanted rid of them and they were delivering to work one day and I got a number off the fella.

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Sent a few through send it now. There cheap and never had a problem think it was £26 or £30 door to door 48 hrs service.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.