Stena - 7% Off

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
About 7% ish off.

Use voucher code A778 at time of checking prices (where there is no better seasonal offer). Code has been active for some time and saved me just under a tenner for a trip from Cairnryan to Belfast.

Don't forget to go through quidco to save a few more squid.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Yep, money back on both. I got just over a fiver cash back plus 7% off at time of booking so all in about £14 ish. Just fire the code above in when you're checking dates on the stena website.

Boydie, register with quidco and they send you a cheque out every now & again based on your purchases (internet and highstreet). Have a look on the website for more info. If you refer someone you get a couple of quid too, this is my link (shameless plug :p) http://www.quidco.com/user/1783925/

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Will do Coog! I will have a look at it at home as it doesn't seem to work properly in work.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.