Subaru impreza turbo wagon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Well that didn't take much convincing.....

Just picked this up
image.jpg

Description stole from ad

1999 Subaru Impreza Turbo Wagon
U.k. spec. car
Mot'd December 2014
Taxed July 2014
96600 miles(full engine rebuild 8000 miles ago)
Blue Mica
Blue leather interior
K&N air filter,de-cat centre pipe,stainless rear silencer,goodridge braided hoses
"555" registration
Spare set of 17" Subaru alloy wheels and tyres
Comprehensive service history

Couple of wee issues but nothing serious rear arches are bubbled but at the price I got it and the history was well worth it :grinning: smiled the whole way home love it

c_rad

RMS Regular
Nice one, spotted this a few days ago while browsing for another wagon :grinning:
Love it :laughing: Health to drive!

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
You dont know what to be at lol. Is this to replace the discovery? Looks a nice example.

No lol this just for weekend car as the midget is still a working progress lol and love the golf but i am racking up 1000 miles per week in it and let's face it it's a diesel!

So needed a petrol toy that has a bit of get up and go in it :grinning:

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Very tasty, I always have and always will love these, practical and rapid. Cant beat that note either! Good luck myles "brewer" thompson

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Everybody seems to be buying classic Imprezas now, love it! Something nice about the wagons an all, health to drive (y)

chrisQ

RMS Regular
Looks well. Welcome to the club. Get better pics up at some stage. The local petrol stations round here are rubbing there hands together with all these scoobys appearing haha HTD...

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
Yea need better pictures that was just quick snap whole putting some super into it on the way home. Lost the light when for home :worried:

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
One thing I want to get is a turbo timer I think!

What use think?

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I had one on my first scoob, handy we gadget but if i've been giving it a we blast out the road i usually just go easy the last mile or so before home and let her sit for 30 seconds in the drive then knock it off.

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
I had one on my first scoob, handy we gadget but if i've been giving it a we blast out the road i usually just go easy the last mile or so before home and let her sit for 30 seconds in the drive then knock it off.

Pointless then really isn't it? May just give it a miss one more thing to go wrong I suppose! Some people say to put them on others don't suppose if you let it warm up and cool down should be ok!

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
yeah i would'nt bother with one now, as you say just warm her up well and same with cool down

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Lovely looking machine. Whens this RMS scooby meet? lol

Would bother with a turbo time tbh, have one in the MR2 and the only time I find it handy is either when the battery is dogey and I need to nip into the shop or when letting it warm up while i lock the house/garage - no one can nick it as the engine cuts out when the handbrake is dropped.

One thing to note if you do go for one is that when you lock the car, the immobiliser can not be activated when the engine is running.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.