RMS Regular
Tried a few deals for this in the last year or so, turns out cash was best deal

Not sure what year it is
Not sure of miles
Dont think its mot'd
I assume its a sport, or well it looks like one anyway
I assume it used to be a 4 cylinder with the battery in the front

But its clean as a whistle so delighted

Got it home, charged the battery, turned ignition on absolutley delighted theres over a quarter of a tank of juice,

Turns out engines scrap, theres abit of ropey wiring and plugs hanging all over the show, sneekly hoped it was an easier fix than an engine change, but sure so need to find a doner somewhere

And fit a set of style66 instead of the AC wheels

Do rightly (y)

FB_IMG_1550529642561.jpg

When it was collected

20190218_191235.jpg

20190218_193844.jpg

20190220_184930.jpg

More pics when anything happens

Steve750

RMS Regular
Drives
750i
Nice colour. The Schnitzers look great. Throwing stars and deep dish contours would also look good
Are the AC’s 17 or 18?

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I weep. I owned it for a week before realising I couldn't keep it. Big Pete's brother bought it from me via the car cleaner extraordinaire himself.

I loved it even when it had a 4 pot with about enough grunt to pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Health to drive matey!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
It graced my drive for about 4 days...... Then I realised that my impending contract in England meant trying to get it on a Stena ferry - so I just took the Fiesta instead. As the wife didn't want the car parked on the drive and the garage was full - I sold it. Wish I'd slapped that biatch upside the head and kept it.
@JH86 - I believe it's a 1999
2015-07-10 16.23.44.jpg

Last edited:

simy

RMS Regular
Yea that's my storage unit in the pics lol good to see it will finally be on the road again, wee bro just lost all interest after being shafted on the engine swap
Are those the amber indicators I donated?