The All New RMS Garage - Add Your Photos & Spec

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
can u make new threads like for example "just washed the car" ? or the likes??

or "my new car" etc...

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Lyons said:
it would have been good if there was a way of viewing each persons garage on the opening page, rather than the car manufacture badge. as it is, you have to click on a random badge to see whats inside, then when you click on "seamys integra" for example, it opens his garage. if you just want to see what people own, its a bit of a long winded way to go about it. comprendez?

not dissing you cooper, just a suggestion :grinning:

In the pipeline :grinning:

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Boydie said:
can u make new threads like for example "just washed the car" ? or the likes??

or "my new car" etc...

The point of the section is to show off your car - so new car/new mods/new pics are all valid, as long as anyone doesnt rip the arse out of it. There's only so many times people want to see stuff!!

Andy

Phil_D

RMS Regular
I R HillBilly said:
same R34 GTR Nur spec (y)

**** me sillly

Maybe not the NUR spec one as its SILLY cash but deffo a GTR V Spec in either Bayside blue or that Grey they come in....

More than a year away yet mind...

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
T11KYO004.gif

have a real thing for black and white now.

(y)

it'll be a few more years till i have one.

At the min my Mini skyline will do me :grinning::grinning:

trixtery

Drives
Clio 1.2
I got that programme andy suggested but what size do you resize it to??? I keep making it smaller and it still says its to big to upload!!!ffs

Jmax

RMS Regular
mine has had a few pics added just need to sort out model numbers for the ice and that it finished (for the moment)

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Phil_D said:
Loosk great added mine...
phil that motor of yours looks the business, if i get an evo again i think it would have to be a 7, the 8 looks soft compared to it!

Phil_D

RMS Regular
p 5ary said:
phil that motor of yours looks the business, if i get an evo again i think it would have to be a 7, the 8 looks soft compared to it!

Cheers man....Saw you the other day the coupe is looking sweet , i want a run out in it at some stage...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.