The Pablo/Woodcutter Rusty Nuts 2015 chariot!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
@Woodcutter even got his hands dirty!!

2015-08-06 20.05.50.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
One of these past me last night on the comber/Ards carriageway and I've never heard a noise like it.

Sounded like a spitfire, incredible.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I thought it might have been you two heading to an Ards mot but they turned left instead.

It was supercar sounding.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I thought it might have been you two heading to an Ards mot but they turned left instead.

It was supercar sounding.

are you sure it wasn't an XJR?

Our wagon has MOT until end of October, so saves us a load of hassle and expense. :grinning:

pinto200

RMS Regular
Its hardly worth his while, it'll get him about 12p with the way scrap is at the minute lol

Pure comedy gold....

30) What's your most embarassing moment?
3 or 4 years ago when I discovered the value of catalytic convertors, in typical Lyons mode I took it upon myself to pursue this as a venture to make my fortune. So for a good few months when out and about with work I kept my eyes glued to the side of the road for any cat’s (non feline) that had fallen off etc. After collecting 10+, I took my haul down to Clearways in preparation for an early retirement. The chap in the shed working the scales told me to bring them in, so I returned with as many as I could carry under my arms and dumped them at his feet in the shed. He looked at them, looked at me, then back at them before saying "those aren’t cat’s mate, they’re back boxes". Too which I replied, "what are they worth?" And he said; "taking home".
I left soon after that.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Why are you crackers fixing it ??? do something cool with it instead

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Dodge the bricks in Strabane lol
They're building a new walk bridge in Strabane, it's got 24/7 security just in case someone try to blow it up.

You'd be lucky if it was just bricks you'd have to dodge ;)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Although even after the rear silencers mysteriously 'fell' off, I still think it could be made louder! We need to think it over.

Side exhausts straight from the manifold :innocent:

Or even better, bonnet exhausts straight from the block :cool:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.