Top Gear reminder. STARTING NOW ON BBC2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodsie

RMS Regular
OP
W
Drives
F21 125d
Actually your right, **** that.

REMINDER, TOP GEAR IS REPEATED ON TUESDAY NIGHT, LOL

Siilver

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Polo
ya missing topgear to
had to drop the girlfriend of so missed the start
so im not watching now

so watching it on tuesday at 7

was listening to Dave Pearce on the way home
very good

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
was a good episode

coogan was hilarious and those wall jumpers where excellent!

Alpha98

Drives
Golf GTI
dont know how those guys didnt damage their legs and things jumping like that, crazy!

big cyril

RMS Regular
Alpha98 said:
dont know how those guys didnt damage their legs and things jumping like that, crazy!

Thats what I was thinking too - most of the drops looked like ten feet plus onto concrete :scream:

ZS

Banned
Drives
Astra 2.0DTi SXi
Easy done if:

1. you're light
2. you know the technique for doing it
3. you're fit.

It seems to be based on martial arts falls (they roll after falling which takes up most of the energy). I used to be able to do that, but number 3 on the list above doesn't apply to me any more. :worried:

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Missed it on Sunday, and missed the repeat ffs..

On the D/L now thanks to Siilver, once again.. lol

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Last thursday night I had a bit of the oul sleeplessness and another episode (not the previous sundays) was shown at 1am on bbc1, made my night.

wingnut

Drives
S2 Coupe
Downloaded the torrent of this one as I was too impatiant to wait fo rit to be on the site. Wasn't the best episode :worried:

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
watched it on sunday, didnt think it was tht good an espoisde, the same with the previous week, didnt think it was that good

Alpha98 said:

if you where to jump from tht height and just land on your feet, the energy created would probably break a bone somewhere, but if u land once ur feet hit the ground if you through yourself forward into a roll it spreads the energy out so it shouldnt break any bones

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.