toyota chaser TRD edition

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time
So after having nissans for over 12 years i decided to take a trip over to the darkside toyota. Imported a trd edition chaser. Plans were to sell it then decided to keep it but think i need another skyline unsure yet what to do lol.
Only had few short runs in it yet as not registered/tested but seems a real fun car with few nice mods for road car.
Anyway few pics

20151002_184812.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
TRD edition gets the following....
Trd grill, skirts, high rise spoiler,front bumper and rear bumper extension.
Car has few other nice mods..

Coilovers
LSD
Trd front/rear anti roll bar kit
Greddy fmic
Greddy hard pipe kit
J pipe delete
Sard fuel reg
Hks induction kit
3 inch line from turbo back
Screamer pipe (mental)
Drift button hand brake
Trd gear knob
Clear lense kit
Spec 2 rear lights
Trd underbody bracing
Hid kit

Have few bits to fit yet nardi etc
Keep or go R34 decisions decisions lol

Last edited:

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
Really like these and the shape gets better with age. I have a real notion to go back to 90's jap metal at the mo only the scary prices of stuff puts me off. Health to steer buddy.
Yeah mate i love the 80s/90s japs.
Love the chaser and mk2 shape

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Love that, health to drive (y)

I'd keep it, unless it's an R34 GTR you're thinking of getting, in which case sell it now!

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
No interest in gtr's im afraid mate.
Gotta be rwd for me .
I've had 5 skylines to date but the are an awful addiction lol.

Last edited:

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Yeah I've had 2 myself, and would have an R32/33/34 in a shot, but would have to be GTR next time for me.

Keep the Chaser, don't see many about at all. Except here in Iraq lol, place is full of them and Mk2s....seriously! Even plenty of old Toyota Crowns and Nissan Cedrics/Gloria's. They obviously appreciate a good jap saloon as much as I do!

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
Yeah I've had 2 myself, and would have an R32/33/34 in a shot, but would have to be GTR next time for me.

Keep the Chaser, don't see many about at all. Except here in Iraq lol, place is full of them and Mk2s....seriously! Even plenty of old Toyota Crowns and Nissan Cedrics/Gloria's. They obviously appreciate a good jap saloon as much as I do!
Iraq !!!!! Fair play

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Wow, that it very nice! Are those the original wheels? Nice to see an actual special edition chaser, real life Gran Turismo lol

Edit, what turbo is it running?

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
They are manaray wheels in 18inch. As for turbo need to get better look at it hopefully tomorrow. Unsure what it is yet same goes for coilovers and lsd brands.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Just need a freddy inlet now and you're flying mate lol.

Looks class. And seriously clean by the look of under the bonnet there. Big decision between that and a 34,I'd possibly go for the chaser as JZ>RB(based on noise alone lol) but both are pretty rare and cool as ****!

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
Yeah mate the noise in this is a bit special to be fair. Screamer pipe and 3 inch line with only rear silencer

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
very very nice, looks a really clean example and well looked after car... TRD Version is rare to get now :grinning:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
That's a proper car & one worth keeping I think. Its a monster & it looks like that... I would be in no rush to get rid. That's stunning.

Smurf.

RMS Regular
OP
Smurf.
Drives
The odd time
To be fair i will prob sell it as dont need a car for a while and will import something over the winter. But in the meantime im enjoying futtering with it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.