Trackday Kirkistown, Saturday 22/9

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Tinners

RMS Regular
Drives
Forester S Turbo
Last Porsche days have been awesome to spectate at. Some amazing cars pop up. Also got a few passenger runs last time I was down.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Glorious morning, will be a good day :grinning:

Driving starts at 10am if anyone wants a last minute run. You can drive up and pay on the day.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
Have to say it was myself out in the wee silver 172 Clio! Was a brilliant day! Nice to see what the little car can really do! And was nice to hear the reactions from people on what they didn't think was possible from it!

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
You were going well in the Clio!! It's a bargain little track car too.

My favourite car of the day had to be this though. There is just something about a nice 964 that does it for me :p

IMG_9693.jpg

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
There actually was quite a good selection of Porsches, air cooled to water cooled! As well as a ginnetta g50, some west fields, a speaker with a 1.4 metro engine in it, several lotus elises , I would guess aprox 30-40 cars were there, some were just for the days craic, some trying to see what there cars could actually do!

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Sven why didnt you put this up sooner i would have went to it too:worried:

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
If any more pop up like that let me know, wouldnt mind trying other tracks now too:laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.