Trackskills 19th Aug, at kirkistown

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
So whos ready for the next outing at kirkistown?

Im ready to go:grinning: should be a good day out an will set me up well for my first event, which is the spelga hillclimb the following weekend..Cant wait:p

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
Looking forward to it as well, missed the last one due to a holiday so very eager this time. Have a wee mod to try and get a bit more speed of the MR2, needs setting up on the day but so no guarantees it will work lol.

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
come on out with it john:grinning:

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
Nothing special, I cant see us going airborne through Dettors or anything lol. Its running a bit rich just so we are taking some fuel out of it with a SAFC.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Will be there! Warming up at Mondello on Friday afternoon as well :grinning:

Assuming nothing important falls off again, obviously :-# Manically checking and rechecking every bolt I can think of after every run!

evo98, did the Spelga on Saturday myself :cool:

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Nick i decided not to go to mondello on friday as im going to superdrive in portadown saturday too..

So i guess ill see you on sunday then all being well(y)

V8

RMS Regular
Cars coming to this event, as of 16th August 2012.

Mini Cooper S
Lotus Elise
Various Locaterfields
Evo
Various Honda Integras
Subaru Impreza
Toyota MR2
Bonda
Honda Civic
BMW 325i
Alfa Giulietta
Honda Prelude
Honda S2000
Various Golfs
Noble M12
Ford Puma
Honda CRX
MX3
Glanza
BMW M5

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Lol Donal calls my bmw with honda engine in it a BONDA...He had this up before an i was wondering why my car wasnt on the list lol

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Car on the transporter ready to rock, an the weather is looking good for tomorrow too:laughing:

Conor

RMS Regular
First outing for both car and ourselves today, excellent day! Pity for the in tank pump letting us down.

Nice chatting briefly to you too Sven, glad our forestry spec astra entertained you! Lol

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
I quit early too because of a small problem...

Had some craic anyhow had 3 good runs out, an im creeping into the 1.09s now, an thats with a passenger:laughing:

Had the go-pro on an i have a few good videos,so il upload them on here..

John thanks for the petrol that i didnt need in the end anyhow(y) The bottle of octane booster i poured in it is on me lol:laughing:

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Good man Graham, like wise(y)

Who you call the marshall at the gate coming out drives the vauxhall 220, had good craic with him too, he says hes putting pics on here.

You any goo pics Graham lol:laughing:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
evo98 Nad is the lads name, really decent spud he is too...

I have downloaded pictures but not even looked at them as yet, will sort and upload tomorrow lads

evo98

RMS Regular
OP
evo98
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Cheers man, looking forward to that shhot too:cool:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Images sent to big j so fingers crossed it makes for than ucni ;)

Will give you a shout tomorrow

Kris McCloy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Had such a fun day, first time on track, was in the yellow EK, has shown me what I need to upgrade next, love the chilled out atmosphere of the place. Looking forward to the pics too!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Had such a fun day, first time on track, was in the yellow EK, has shown me what I need to upgrade next, love the chilled out atmosphere of the place. Looking forward to the pics too!
Have you raced karts or such likes in the past?

Wee car was going seriously well on the back half of the circuit, I was in orange on chicane and shocked if you've never had motorsport in your life before today!

nebcarson

Drives
Giulietta 1.4 ma
Great day.. No brakes after 3 laps 1st run but not bad after that.. Bit different to a rally car that has brakes just when you want them... Be back for more.. Great group and really well run.. Alfa giulietta mark...

In car on YouTube ( bit slow but it's only 1.4 and I have to go to work in it tomorrow) user phenwickmist...

mad4tvr

RMS Member
Drives
TVR
Great day out yet again. Thanks to all who took part and all who work to put it together. Thanks for the compliments Graham and Evo98. I'll have a look for some shots too although they won't be as good as Graham's, but we just keep on trying.
Catch you later.
Nad

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.