Trackskills 1st June rollcall

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Spectating (again).

Not entirely happy with the brakes on the DS so will have to miss driving this one, hopefully get a few snaps with the camera though :grinning:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
May make it down as a spectator, thought heavily dependent on the outcome of Sasha & Digweed the night before...

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
wont make it at all, big night in Portrush on Saturday then the Ford Fair on Sunday

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
whats the story with these trackskills days? do you have to be a member? how much is it to enter? does car have to have anything special (ie rollcage?). how much to spectate?
are everyday cars out with westfields and the like?

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
whats the story with these trackskills days? do you have to be a member? how much is it to enter? does car have to have anything special (ie rollcage?). how much to spectate?
are everyday cars out with westfields and the like?

Email or ring Donal (www.trackskills.com) to book in advnace which is 100% needed as they always have a reserve list, cars have to be safe meaning seats & belts be it buckets & harnesses or as the factory intended must be secure and work, windows & sunroof closed, long slieves, helmet is all you need, free to spectate, westfields and lotus generally get a session of their own if there is enough to make it as such if not if your in a normal car just keep an eye on mirrors for tiny bullets comeing from behind :laughing:

awesome days these and very highly reccomended and there is no such thing as membership ;)

so basically, book in, arrive & drive in anything from a 1litre corsa road car to a megabusa westy on steroids

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Rumour has it there will be a TV crew on Sunday, recording for a show later in the year. So polish the cars, don your best designer outfits, apply the fake tan, and get ready for all those celebrity party invites :p

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I know I've said this a few times but I should DEFO be at this one :p I'll bring my helmet too just in case any kind RMS'ers would like to take me out a scare me :party:

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
I will be there car on trailor ready for the off (don't mean off in the track sense)

simonmr2

RMS Regular
Drives
Type 116 Turbo
New pads not here yet but a brake/oil fluid change done so the car is ready for a good run out.

Tim(e)

Drives
599/1998/2LTurbo
Heading down as well....didn't get my name down in time again for this one! Anyone dropping out let me know!

Hopefully get a few runs out with some kind people!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.