Trackskills 23rd Nov + Lotus club Ireland launch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Hey all, Im a big fan of the trackskills days and this one is going to be a bit special. The Lotus Club of Ireland is having its launch there and has 20 slots on track booked. There will also be 10-20 other lotus's of all varieties there too.

Lotus UK are sending over a 211 and an Evora along with a couple of test drivers and will be giving pass laps too!

Going to be bloody marvelous!

All the info is here:

http://www.octane.ie/forum/showthread.php?t=20673

but thats the jist. Has to be worth a look if youre into Lotus cars.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Sounds cool, I'll go down for a gander (y)

Trackskills is always a great day out for sweet FA (provided your not driving of course!! lol)

samb

RMS Regular
Might take a run up to this Pablo.... wouldn't mind another look around a few others.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
would love a look around the scoob mate, kinda fancy one to replace the lotus at some point (y)

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
I just found out about this as im pretty recent Lotus Exige S owner. Will def try make it up to meet everyone.

simonmr2

RMS Regular
Drives
Type 116 Turbo
Damm would have been good to go to this is the lotus/vauxhaull love child but I have to work.:sob:

V8

RMS Regular
A bit of housekeeping tomorrow.

Hi Guys,

It would be really helpful if anyone who is going to be driving on track tomorrow (Sunday 23rd) and has not been driving on a Trackskills day before, would come over to the sign-on port-a-cabin as early as possible. This is because, to keep our insurance right and for our own peace of mind, we have to take you for a few laps in our car with an A.R.D.S. instructor at the wheel. We want to get this done for everyone before 10:30am. Thanks for your cooperation. We are looking forward to a great, if a little hectic, day.
Cheers!

Donal.

Trackskills.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.