Trackskills 2nd Aug

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
If only my car was anywhere near ready and not in a million pieces :worried:

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Pabs whens the next trackday back there?

Waiting to get the 306 back this week sometime, have a track day over here make sure its set up ok then home for a holiday and blast it at the track day! :p:p

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
pabs, the elise was going rightly at the weekend there!

And my girlfriends wee bro was out in their red megablade, and was setting some fast lap times for his first time out in the thing! 1:07/1:08's

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 R
yea Pablo going very well, everytime i got into the pits you were on track, then i kept popping back to the caravan for more food!

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
I wondered was that your clio mate, saw it sitting on the bank outside for a while.

Cheers ben, whittling it down rightly, doing 1.14 with a passenger. havent copied the vids off to get times with no passenger.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Missed last weekend thanks to the utter incompetence of the DVTA clowns, the lackwits are unable to run a 100% predictable business providing MOT appointments in reasonable time...

Finger's crossed will be out on Saturday instead.

Last week Donal still had a few places left for Saturday. May be booked out already though, last Sunday was over subscribed as usual.

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
here you done a good enough job of that yourself lol!

how fast can you swap 4 wheels now?

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
The corolla should make an appearance if we can sort out more tyres...again!!

R27 Stu

RMS Regular
Drives
04 T Sport Yaris
anyone got details on where it is how much it is and the requirements? would be interested if it wasnt too expensive as im skint lol

michelinman

RMS Regular
Drives
e46
Hopefully should be there with a old 924. Whats the craic with double drivers - i.e. can I bring one car down for two people and we both get the minimum 4 x 15 min sessions? Also who do I need to register my entry with? Can you put us down Pablo?

Cheers

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
PMed mate.

you would handily get 4 sessions each. I done about 6 sessions but could have done more and I left about an hour early

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.