Trackskills.com track day 30th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
ill be there snapping so bring £25 extra with you for the on the day NI-Motorsport photo deal ;)

pablo

RMS Moderator
yup. in the green machine :p

there is another one at nutts on the sat tempted to go to but Im not sure if I want to push my luck lol!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
On the waiting list so fingers crossed theres a few cancellations :grinning:

Orange (supposed to be red) Pug 205

Cess

RMS Staff
For future reference (and to benefit the track day novices) - how does one book these, what is the cost and what are the requirements? (Hemlet, documents, road worthyness, etc)

pablo

RMS Moderator
to book simply email donal @ www.trackskills.com

need a helmet obviously but thats about it. Id imagine the car has to be in capable condition but many are trailered down and not road legal.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
@ patrick nissan will be there but not be on track, maybe a couple of taxi laps for marshalls if need be just

pablo

RMS Moderator
I like trackskills as its never crowded, they could prob easily do 10 more spaces but it would mean less tracktime.

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Its my ladies 21st bday the night before so I will be slighylu worse for wear but i'll be up at some stage.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
I am booked in for it but i am not going to be able to go, off to Leeds for the weekend, Donal should have a free space now :grinning:

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
id love a go at a track day but id be too embarassed to turn up in a 110 TDI :worried:

maybe when i get my 150 (heres hoping)

how much is it just outta interest

pablo

RMS Moderator
you could go around in anything tbh and it would be fun! Dont think Ive seen a derv down before tho!

V8

RMS Regular
"you could go around in anything tbh and it would be fun! Dont think Ive seen a derv down before tho!"

Hey! We have had plenty of Derv's and I recall one Bangor Golf embarrassing a few Scoobies, some time ago. Anyway, if someone (Kaman) could have a ball in a Daihatsu Charade, anyone can have fun in anything!

By the way, we now have a reserve list for the 21st October.

Cheers!

Donal

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
Yup I will be there - G and I will have the laptops with us so you can have a look at the pics and fill in your order forms :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.