Trackskills have yet another 06 date :)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Greetings!

Following on from our most successful track day to date, last Sunday, we had a number of requests from drivers to try to organize one more before the Winter really bites.

I am now able to confirm that we have secured Sunday 26th November as the very last track day at Kirkistown this year!

We are expecting a lot of Lotuses (Loti?) as well as the usual saloons. It may be too cold/wet for the Locaterfields, or not.

Please, if you are going to come, book early.

Bring your winter woolies!

Cheers!

MiniMad

RMS Regular
Drives
fwd + rwd + 4wd
awwwwwwesum! i will be there all being well!

vikkiwitthecorsac

Drives
Vauxhall Corsa C
eyoo, happy days! Love going down to watch the track days, its good craic!
Might still be flying my kite from Sat nite though! (My 21st birthday celebrations that weekend) :party: partyyyyy time

Crazy J.

RMS Regular
I'll be there too! Was at the formula A jobby last saturday (which was awesome!) And was talkin to one of the guys who runs it, so i'll be up in the Kitcar for a blast. As for the cold and rain.....wont bother me, i'm a real man :p
Graham, how do I book and how much is it? Also do we hav to pay for each person who drives the car?

Cheers

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Donal is a gentleman to talk too and even whilst running the day he will always get talking to most folk.

£80 for the car and that will cover you for a few drivers passengers etc so a very cheap day if your sharing a car :grinning:

sadly i wont be at this one but will be back in 07 for them all hopefully

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
what you mean ?

this is copied from another topic if it's any help to ya

"you dont need tax or mot, all you need is a good safe car

seats must be safe (ie not broken) seat belts must be worn, helmet must be worn, long sleeves are a must, windows onl;y down 1" max sunroof must be closed

for your own safety and other around ya it's helpful to have a rear view mirror at least and also to have working brake lights

insurance is not required (well single event / motorsport insurance) as there is a 3rd party indemnity insurance supplied within entry fee's meaning if you hit your car / someone elses it's sort it among yourselves from what i know"

chrisni1986

RMS Regular
Drives
525 M Sport
sorry if i was a bit brief, i wondered if a kart would be allowed out on track or is it cars only?

p 5ary

RMS Regular
Bibby said:
cars only i think as a cart would put all cars to shame on the track!

looking out for kart and trying not to squash them would be ridiculously dangerous especally in corners where karts can take crazy lines:confounded: :confounded:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
pablo said:
I wouldnt fancy it!

taking the RS down gary? Ill take the S3 if you take the RS :laughing:

tempting....., however after putting on 4 michelin pilots costing the pice of a small country i think ill try and get my wear out of them, but it will be down next year for sure!!:innocent: :innocent:

Mk2Dubber

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Unfortunately I don't think Ill be able to make it 8o| .

Head will be off the car that weekend hopefully ;)

pablo

RMS Moderator
p 5ary said:
tempting....., however after putting on 4 michelin pilots costing the pice of a small country i think ill try and get my wear out of them, but it will be down next year for sure!!:innocent: :innocent:

get a set of cheapie 17s mate - job done :grinning:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
Is this £80 per car even with only one driver then?

I'd like to take a run down even to watch but fear Sat night may catch up with me :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.