Trackskills @ Kirkistown this Sunday 14th March

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nigelmcg

RMS Regular
Drives
991.2 GT3 RS
Trackskills will be running one of their popular track days this Sunday, 11am till 5.30pm...

Only problem is its Mothers day, so go see your Mum tonight or tomorrow and tell her your busy on Sunday...lol

:laughing:(y);)

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
disappointed,
i had originally planned to go to this and was booked in for it but unfortunately cant get the car down to the track.
all being well i will shoot down for a nosey though anyway
see ya's down there

stubbsy

RMS Regular
Drives
old skool pre 96
Trackskills will be running one of their popular track days this Sunday, 11am till 5.30pm...

Only problem is its Mothers day, so go see your Mum tonight or tomorrow and tell her your busy on Sunday...lol

:laughing:(y);)
hopefully mobile fone videos can be captured this time for the big lad:p:p:p ill give ya a ring over the weekend:cool:

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, Donal managed to hit Valentines as well this year :grinning:

Looks like it was a good day!

Had to sit it out again, knee not quite up to it yet :sob: Next time!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Was indeed a great day and a few cars going quicker than past days which was great to see

Nigel & the green RS had such a battle, I don't think there was very much between the two cars at all (the megane cornered faster is anything) and the battle deserved a round of applause at the end of the session as it brightened the hairpin up watching you's tussle

Also I finally got out with Paul in the megabusa and I only thought I had been in quick road cars (700bhp evo for eg) but these wee kit cars are just mind blowing, breathtaking and with the right pilot an absolute blast, cheers Paul

pauls westy

Drives
westfield megabu
No problem Graham,next time you'll get a full session!
Ask Stevie if he has any good pic's to get them on.
Should have some of me tryin to get the power down at the hairpin :grinning:

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Also I finally got out with Paul in the megabusa and I only thought I had been in quick road cars (700bhp evo for eg) but these wee kit cars are just mind blowing, breathtaking and with the right pilot an absolute blast, cheers Paul

Im missing mine already! :sob:

nigelmcg

RMS Regular
OP
nigelmcg
Drives
991.2 GT3 RS
**** me...Ford told me the green ones were quickest lol

great vid and awesome steerin there nigel!

it was quick, but i had the upper hand in the corners, i could accelerate out the corners better, lsd in the megane gets the power down quickly...

dont forget an RS must nearly weigh two tons, especially one with a lux pack 3, ffs it even had a reversing camera...lol

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
seen a bit of this battle yesterday when i was done
it was strange watching the megane cause it was fairly shifting but there was little noise or drama.
lovely motor's. was a good few nice motors down there yesterday

nigelmcg

RMS Regular
OP
nigelmcg
Drives
991.2 GT3 RS
Found this on youtube, not sure what you call the guy who owns it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtlhzNfszp4]YouTube - Kirkistown Track Day in a 2010 BMW M3 Edition[/ame]

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
nigel I reckon debtors has about 5mph more than the very last part of that clip, but my god there wouldn't' be much road left lol

passing the focus gave you an awkward line into it and at the pace it must have felt a lot faster than it was?

good work

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, the Renault definitely quicker, but then you would have been on semislicks Nigel and the ford on road tyres?

What was that screeching noise everytime you hit the throttle?

Lol, I told you :laughing: And Paul too, complete lunatic, goes like a cruice missile :p

Tim(e)

Drives
599/1998/2LTurbo
Think thats the just the engine/exhaust Nic....

Remember little sound deadening, plexi glass, a titanium exhaust system, no rear seats and a roll cage.....noisy little bugger in the cabin!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.