Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular

We know that, for some of you, your partners and spouses have been giving you a hard time because you only ever think about being on track. Psychologically, this can manifest itself in hallucinations, centering on your desires. Feed those desires on Sunday 8th October by bringing your car to our penultimate track day of 2017 at Kirkistown circuit. Please email your details to donal@mulsanne.co.uk.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I really wanted to go, but Lush Classical is the night before and I'll still be wrecked the next day, plus I've taken the Mini off the road for this year now.

I'll look forward to next year though (y)

Have a good day everyone

Reactions: V8

Marc

RMS Moderator
I really wanted to go, but Lush Classical is the night before and I'll still be wrecked the next day, plus I've taken the Mini off the road for this year now.

I'll look forward to next year though (y)

Have a good day everyone

Same here, I expect a sore head on Sunday so will miss this one, I will be definitely up for the November last in the season trackday tho, looking forward to it!

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I'm afraid I won't be able to go either.

I need to sort engine mounts and a rear ARB. Not enough hours in the day :worried:.

Roll on next season!

AndyG

RMS Regular
That red chaser has literally blown my mind. Must have been built by NASA

dellboy

RMS Regular
Drives
AMG Merc
Yes I totally agree, have never seen a car go up the back straight spinning tyres in every gear. 1000bhp is hard toget your head round
Was over talking to the driver and his good lady and were very friendly and told me all about the car.
Took him about a year or so to build. I am sure he will do very well next year at the drifting

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Great day had in Clio. Ran faultlessly despite degrading tyres.
I'll post videos tomorrow evening when uploaded.
Huge thanks to Tom Gaughran in R8 for giving Brad a passenger run, he seemed to enjoy run out in Clio by way of thanks.
Well run day as usual by Trackskills and marshalls as always.

Corey_ek9

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda civic ek9
Is the next trackday on on the 5th of november? I know theres one being run by AMA on the 4th but is the 5th still going ahead with trackskills ?

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
"Is the next trackday on on the 5th of november? I know theres one being run by AMA on the 4th but is the 5th still going ahead with trackskills ?"

Absolutely! New thread going up today.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.