Trackskills On Sunday

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Anyone else planning to go? Cannot wait myself :grinning: Weather looks like it could go either way at the moment, but too early to say yet.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Weather looking good for the track tomorrow, a little overcast but warm and dry. Fingers crossed!

Dinger

RMS Member
Drives
Omega/Scooby/Nov
Scooby is on the trailer ready to go
1st time out this year after rebuilt...looking 4ward to this : )

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Great day, weather held out rightly.

Was down with Neil in the LY182. Was going rightly.
Will be better when he gets some braided hoses and has some brake pedal again lol

Fell in love with Mercers Elise with the K20, sounded awesome, and flaming etc on overrun!

mad4tvr

RMS Member
Drives
TVR
Great day out. Plenty of track time and lots of familiar faces. Any photos anyone?

thornracing

RMS Photographer
Drives
accent
Very good day indeed! Last session was epic, lol :grinning:

yeah it was i had great fun out with paul...i thought for a min we were gonna run into the back of you comming out of the chicane...lol

ive no pics from the event as i had to marshal as G was away (then had to wait to get a run out with mr keys)...its hard to get good staff theese days lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, yes, sorry about that, Paul not too impressed :oops: Enjoying myself too much, not paying attention to the mirror!

Then again, I got stuck behind his trailer all the way back to Belfast, so he got his revenge :p

Never realised how long they kept us out in the last session until we came in, and I realised the fuel level had gone from 16-17 litres to REFILL :grinning:

rod25

RMS Regular
Drives
VOLVO 760 GLD,TD
there was a marshal taking photos at the bottom end , someone on here must have
photos,

pauls westy

Drives
westfield megabu
glad you enjoyed ursel stevie:laughing:craic was mighty all day.
nick,your the last person i worry about on track,tidy as ever mate!!
how did you get stuck behind me?
was your right foot not workin!;)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, too much traffic - you need a faster tow truck! Big enough to bash all the tourists and pensioners out of the way on Portaferry road :p

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
It passed me last nite while I was out walking on the Comber Road near Hillsborough.
I didnt think it sounded like a rover K. So K20 makes sense.
Some noise of it and lots of pops and bangs. Could hear it coming from ages away, actually thought it was a motorbike before i seen it lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.