Trackskills on sunday?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yep... haven't made it to a trackskills one yet (as a driver). Well prepared to get passed by everything there :p

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Didn't get booked onto this one, but I'm planning to come along to spectate.

You taking the kit car Pablo?

Cobraauto

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover 218 VVC
Taking the Porsche? I'll be there and hopefully the yellowstuff brake pads will have arrived by then. I used 2 sets of standard pads last time and had to drive home on the handbrake.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Not tracking either but will take a run down for a nosey, what time you other guys heading down?

Gaz

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
If its a decent day I might take a run down too if some others are going, prob be about lunch time when I head down, need to sleep the alcohol off.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Not tracking either but will take a run down for a nosey, what time you other guys heading down?

Gaz

Depends if we go out on Saturday night and get drunk after the dirt buggy racing....need to celebrate my success....:party:

I would say I'll probably be there by 12 or shortly after.

Woodsie

RMS Regular
Drives
F21 125d
Havent got down to spectate any of these in ages. Goin to miss this one aswell as im away to Brazil.

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Yes

&

Yes :party:

Make it so

pkdbig.jpg

Gaz

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
is there still a convoy heading down? wouldnt mind going down for a wee look, but dont want to be up too early!

woodcutter your idea for 12 o clock seems good!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
12 o'clock at the gates to Campbell......unless I'm too hungover, which is very possible at this rate.

Gaz

Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Heading down around 1pm with Bronk I think

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.