Trackskills Track Day Coming Up on Sunday 17th April 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DesmoBen

RMS Regular
Drives
clubman 1330
Phew!.... I shall go to the ball.
Crappy radiator (only fit for the bin) repaired and now holds some fluid. Will be my first outing on track in a 21st century car!

DesmoBen

RMS Regular
Drives
clubman 1330
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

i4^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
I feel your pain buddy.....

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Called in briefly for a quick look when we were out for a drive earlier.
That wee Alfa sounded class! The Prelude that was out seems to go well also.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Watch these 3 video clips and tell me which one happened at Kirkistown......

Wow, that was one lucky boy!

Unless quick/skilled enough to catch a slide early, the safest is usually to just let it go round and stop. Trying to catch it once it is gone just creates those pendulum swings, and it just gets even worse...

Bet they needed new underwear after that :grinning:

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Thanks for that insight into spin control @svensktoppen , glad to see all the practice you've been doing over the years is paying off :oops: .
That particular mx5 needs booked in for a service , washing machine technician would be best as he may know how to fix it's sporadic spin cycle !!!

spudep91

RMS Regular
Drives
glanza
Such a day out. First time we have been in a while. Many thanks to david (mx5 rent the car guy) for zipping the exhaust back up on the prelude for use to get use back on are way. Again good job from track skills guys. See yous all again next month all being well. Ps nice skills in the mx5 in the video lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.