Trackskills Track Day This Sunday 22nd March.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Should be there! First proper outing for Princess this year. Actually, still under covers, hope she starts ok :innocent:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
I'm going to have to pull out unfortunately, see you at the next one in April.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Wish I had the balls to throw the M4 around this for some fun!

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Would not fancy a new front left tyre and pads in the likes of an M4. Heavy and expensive car to be throwing around Kirky - much better on a fast flowing track like the Ring

In saying that, I still think I would give it a go lol!

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Yea give it a go for sure , just drive at eight tenths and it'll be fine . where else can you open her up ?

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Will have to try and get down again for a couple of days this year sometime.

Derekm

RMS Regular
Drives
Exige S Focus RS
Wish I had the balls to throw the M4 around this for some fun!
You should just go for it. Drive within your limits and you will be fine. Its the only place you can really drive these sorts of cars safely to explore their real potential.
You cant do it on public road thats for sure!

Last edited:

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Do you need to have a special liscense or anything to do this? Sorry for probably a stupid question lol

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
tempted to bring the fn, never done anything like this

Come along and see how it goes (y) Just go easy - short stints and good breaks in between for the car. If you do it regularly there are some things you want to do for endurance, but you can always have a go first and see how you get along.

Or just come down and blag a few passenger laps to see what it is all about.

All you need is a helmet. And, if driving, a driver's licence.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
The yellow m3 is on the trailer ,and pick up is pointing due east towards the irish sea, 100 miles and we should be at kirkers , forecast good and hopefully reliable car ,what's not to like ! Those thinking of doing this for the first time , come on down ,take a look there's no pressure , you can drive round at your own pace or just spectate .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.