Trackskills Track Day This Sunday!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Les Graham

RMS Regular
Th

Thanks Leslie. Was surprised not to see the Clio there.
Caught up getting Brad's car ready for Autograss season. Keith even got a new toy for new season (Clio fits too!)
Out again soon, been chopping again in meantime :grinning:
20170313_204850_HDR.jpg

Nigel kyle

RMS Regular
Drives
Bmw m3 e46

A belated video from Sunday's track day. Apologies for any over exuberant passing by myself during the session, but my friend in his kitcar was welded to my bumper for the session, rush of blood and all that.

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Absolutely flyin there Nigel , seemed to be lappin about 1min 7 ish , someone up your bumper always helps !

Nigel kyle

RMS Regular
Drives
Bmw m3 e46
It's a nextbase 402g camera from Halfords. There is a disc that comes with it that shows even more detail like the g in corners and map of track position etc. Battery life pants though, only lasts 5 minutes so I have to have it plugged into the cigarette port constantly.

Marc

RMS Moderator
Ah no worries, like the setup but have a gopro. Pity you can't get it on them
I think you can link a GoPro to Harry's Lap timer, you can also link an OBD2 adaptor to Harry's lap timer and will show throttle position, and various other inputs overlaid on the video.

I might see if I can throw my GoPro on charge and see if I can figure it out as it's not something I have done before :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.