Trackskills Trackday Sunday 15th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Well folks just over a week to go and looking forward to this one after missing the August session.
Anyone else confirmed for next week?

OS Ken

RMS Regular
OP
OS Ken
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Good man Graham, keep that Camera well charged up!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Sadly not going to make this one as I really enjoyed the last one. Team Alfa has some running issues that I've not got looking at due to spending all my time working at the kids cars :sob:
**** happens, next time maybe.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Im going to try and get down at this, haven't quite got my brakes sorted yet but sure thats a minor issue... right?

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Not sure if we going to get to this, found oil in the airbox so trying to get to the bottom of it...

null_zps4793b9fe.jpg

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Im on a mission for more power.. So im sitting this one out..

Think I have a few mates making there debut in a FTO....(should make for good viewing lol)

weeJohn

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota EP85
Not sure either, see what the doc has to say.

Gibokka, its not been blown out the breather into the airbox has it, could it just be a simple crankcase ventilation problem?

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Not sure either, see what the doc has to say.

Gibokka, its not been blown out the breather into the airbox has it, could it just be a simple crankcase ventilation problem?

Thinking its something to so with the breather, the breather pipe was in very bad shape. Hopefully it is something simple!

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Planning on being there. The MR2 has just passed its MOT, we have got our hands on standard wheels (no more weighty 17's) and plan on fitting yellow stuff as well. Fingers crossed.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
OP
OS Ken
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Planning on being there. The MR2 has just passed its MOT, we have got our hands on standard wheels (no more weighty 17's) and plan on fitting yellow stuff as well. Fingers crossed.
you cant beat the yellow stuff

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Hope so, for both stopping power and wear. Going on John and Teds recommendation.
Heres hoping John you get good news from the doc.

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46

Think I have a few mates making there debut in a FTO....(should make for good viewing lol)
Would this be Dayzers old FTO by any chance?

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Not sure if we going to get to this, found oil in the airbox so trying to get to the bottom of it...

null_zps4793b9fe.jpg
In Fairness there wasnt much wrong with at the last one........
It was making most of us look like we were goin backwards

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Dayzers one was fairly quick had a few good dices with it...
Good luck with whatever transplant you decide to go with in the e30

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well, I will be sitting these out for the foreseeable future, for obvious reasons - unless somebody volunteers to push me round the track :p

Tell us more :grinning:

Is the plan to modify it to pass the Saloon regulations? Or to go mental and stay in GT, lol :innocent: Think you would do well in the saloon class, just not sure why they kicked you up into GT... If there is a simple way to get past the scrutineers, then saloons might be the best way to go... Much better and tighter racing for starters. GT is all about who can throw most money at their cars, and then sit two laps ahead of everyone else...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.