TSCC Track Day, Kirkistown, 3rd April (tom)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Anyone going? I won't decide until tomorrow morning if I'm going or not!

Andy

Jmax

RMS Regular
a few good pix there G, max will stick his pix up l8r im sure

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Good pics Graham, who owned the E30 M3? Nice to see that and the Lancia at the one event ...

Gaz

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
no idea who owned either mate, i only called down for 2 hours with the gf to get a few pix and catch up with a few of the club that i ain't seen in a while

D.T.T.B.

RMS Regular
Drives
celica gt4 st185
was that u down mr pablo? didnt reqognise u in the helmet but there was a few moments that i am sure had u sweating...especially up at the start straight....full on sideways then again and again...:grinning: keep her lit dude...[if it wasnt pablo who was it?] there wasnt as many cars out but later on ppl got it going...buff last runs were sweet as, though he was being pestered by a wee bike engined kit car :grinning:

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
was good craic, i was out with pocket rocket in the red s14 and that was sertainly one way to get down the straight :p

D.T.T.B.

RMS Regular
Drives
celica gt4 st185
Max said:
if ur talking about the red s14 it was pocket rocket

as i said i didnt see him without the helmet, was going to come over for a chat but was having a laugh watching those wee beastie bike engined cars, and the boy in the capri lol

bbsboy, that was fun to watch, wasnt sure were he was going to end up..but in the end it well handled :grinning:...jeff doesnt have it long if i read correctly so he did well.

bloke in the gtir was fair pushing on too wicked wee motor too...all in all a fun day out. first one i havent got bored after couple of hrs :grinning:

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
James206 said:
are bikes allowed?

Not on car track days, bike clubs have their own track days.

You can't have bikes and cars on the track at the same time, it's way to
dangerous!

James206

RMS Regular
ahh just seen the pic of the bike at the end...

that pic was taken for stevie_mac on the site as he ain't got any decent ones just

Fast_CAV

RMS Regular
Drives
548hp sr20
If someone had informed me the day b4 id have taken the senator down to this instead of nuts corner...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Gaz said:
who owned the E30 M3? Nice to see that and the Lancia at the one event ...

a friend of my dads. by gum is it mint ;)

im awaiting a run out + some more photos

alan273

Was a great day, was on post at hairpin luckily the rain held off until the very end of the day when we only had a handful of cars left. Had a good turnout of cars lots of nice TVRs

Was well impressed with the Saxo was lapping in about 1min 15-17 secs, considering the Ferrari was taking 1min 17-20sec

Anyone there and get any pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.