TVR No3 Cerbera 4.5 Red Rose

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Looks in perfect nick. Sounds fantastic! All the best with it and health to wake up everyone!

dh1079

RMS Regular
Drives
loads
Don’t forget the rs6 in the mix too lol
If I was in that predicament
Rs6 daily
Cerbera regular toy
Tuscan for perfect weather runs
Sagaris be an ornament to look at

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Don’t forget the rs6 in the mix too lol
If I was in that predicament
Rs6 daily
Cerbera regular toy
Tuscan for perfect weather runs
Sagaris be an ornament to look at

That’s probably about right, the Sag will be for special occasions and the odd track day..

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I thought you already had a Cerbera, then realised the other one was a Tuscan 😎 But you had a Cerbera before at some point?

Excellent! You definitely need a Griff too though 😇

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
I thought you already had a Cerbera, then realised the other one was a Tuscan 😎 But you had a Cerbera before at some point?

Excellent! You definitely need a Griff too though 😇

Noooo More !!!!

Yes had a cerbera in 06/07, didn’t have deep enough pockets or big enough balls to keep it after it tried to kill me, always regretted selling it.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Begs the question though, how do you choose which TVR to take out?
I'd probably do it in order. Different one each time, but also take the Sag out for special days.

A good day for me is a nice summer day where I can get the cars out and the bike out all in the one day. Imagine an hour before lunch in one TVR, an hour after Lunch in another and an hour in the evening in a third.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
OP
Phil_D
Massive thanks to @300trophy for the fantastic job on the Cerb..she looks better than new.. happy camper..
IMG_8637.jpeg
IMG_8640.jpeg
IMG_8639.jpeg

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Seen 4 of these leave Dundalk yesterday in a we convoy, out past the race course. Had the we man sat up on a wall he loved the noise. Not sure if one of the cars was you, around mid day I think.