Vw eos

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Mmmmmmmmmm

image.jpg

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Seen a silver one around portedown direction, low and on a change of rims.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Careful with the Eos, early ones are prone to leaking roofs. I toyed with the idea but went off them.

What about a B7 A4 2.0T?

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Careful with the Eos, early ones are prone to leaking roofs. I toyed with the idea but went off them.

What about a B7 A4 2.0T?
Like the focus as long as you look after the seals and dont let them dry out they should be fine

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
no interest in a4 @Lyons
she loves the hard top folding setup.

As @Pumesta said, as long as their treated with krytox should be ok

I use this
gallery_gummi_pflege_x2.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-Einsz...ssories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item2585a87545

No leaks so far unless you put the power washer lance 2mm from a seal and even then only on the ones round the windows the ones between the roof sections are fine. Just check everything if the Eos part costs are anything like the Focus ones any doubts with the roof run away. IE a set of seals for mine will cost £2k a pump will set you back something mad like £2.5k.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I see their deprecation is even worse than the Focus CC, makes for a bargain used buy though and the roof mechanism is a thing to behold

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
OP
hannakournikova
bump.

her cd player stopped working in the ibiza last night = "Chris hurry up and find me a car"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.