VW Mk6 Golf GTi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
So after ticking the 911 box I fancied something fresh that should be a drive and forget arrangement. After briefly having a mk5 gti in the past I thought I'd look for an ED30 and just drive it.

ED30 prices however aren't far off the mk6 gti prices and (imo) you get a lot more car for your money. So started looking for a 3dr white mk6 and luckily got a tip from @bigpupcooper about one coming up for sale. Hassled the poor guy for a few days and finally got to see it and done a deal.

It's 2010, 37k and we'll specced with nav etc. Totally immaculate including the wheels and tyres and had all the uprated tensioner stuff done.

Car drives great, is super practical and looks perfect so I'm pretty happy :grinning:

Couple of quick shots.

Plans are to add Bluetooth and possibly cruise, set of H&R's and a remap. Don't think it needs anything else (bar maybe led rears).

Wayne D

RMS Regular
Drives
Family Wagon
Very nice mate, good find, looks great! Plans sound good and the LED rears really finish them off as well. (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Holy smokes you don't hang about! That is absolutely perfect.

Good spec too.

I have an OEM Bluetooth module if interested.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Looks well, considering changing the A5 with one of these or a MK 7 next year.

Bronk

RMS Regular
Looks nice .. Exhaust , downpipe, filter and remap immediately tho [emoji41]

Deckz

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Ps…………

image.jpg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Good man, no messing about with you, looks really great @pablo .

Maybe see it during the week if we are starting on the Rusty Nuts machine! :grinning:

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Looks lovely! What bhp is the mk6 gti? How is the drive compared to the mk5?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.