Wanted Classic impreza prodrive exhaust system

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Looking prodrive system for my impreza. Or something similar the one on the car is too big and loud for me

Anyone anything lying about?

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I'll keep an eye out for you.
Also get a wanted post up on SI and scoobynet.

What exhaust system is on your car at present?

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
I'll keep an eye out for you.
Also get a wanted post up on SI and scoobynet.

What exhaust system is on your car at present?

Don't know need to get it up and see. The fella told me the is a decat and 3 inch system back but was unsure of the make but still original down pipe. Can't see any markings on the tip need to see of anything stamped anywhere

Gambit

RMS Regular
Looking prodrive system for my impreza. Or something similar the one on the car is too big and loud for me

Anyone anything lying about?
one on scoobyireland, its for a newage but its identical for a classic bar the rear hanger which is rotated 180 degree on classic. you can just reweld it or you can fit just using the two front hangers

mthompo

RMS Regular
OP
mthompo
Drives
Too much...
one on scoobyireland, its for a newage but its identical for a classic bar the rear hanger which is rotated 180 degree on classic. you can just reweld it or you can fit just using the two front hangers

How long before you account gets activated signed up on Sunday still can't post? Done the link in email etc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.