Wanted... Football Boots

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

belfast nick

RMS Regular
Drives
96 megane ph1
i've been selected to play in a works charity football match (i imagine i was selected towards the end like the fat kid at school).

ive been told i need to get football boots and shin guards. im guessing my brother has shin guards but i havnt owned football boots since 96 (because i was the wee fat kid that didnt get picked :laughing:)

im about a size 8 (not sure if football boots are small or big fitting)

really just looking something dirt cheap to wear for the one match so dont care about colour condition etc,

cheers

also if anyone fancies sponsering me i can get the link to donate or meet up, its for clic sargent children with cancer...

cheers

Jola

RMS Regular
Completely off topic but was the MR2 in your avatar parked at the valley leisure centre on mon evening? If so its very eye catching, nice (y)

Good luck with the football match its for a great cause.

belfast nick

RMS Regular
OP
belfast nick
Drives
96 megane ph1
yeah normally my cardio at the gym involves parking as far away from the door as possible :laughing:

cheers for the car comments...

thankfully i dont have personal experience with the charity, but friend in work has unfortunatly needed theyre help so everyone is money raising at the min

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.