What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Yea what is it with aul lads and the engine size of a car and how hard it mite be on petrol.

Anything bigger than a lawnmower engine and the old man is saying jasus that must be hard on petrol.

LOL, my old mans car does 25mpg on a good day! And he insisted in bringing it to yorkshire insheat of my mums diesel :confounded: Think he is on his 3rd tank in a week.

Security2U

RMS Regular
OP
Security2U
Drives
E30s-190E coswor
Found out i need a fog light for my sport thought it just mite need a bulb but nope.

Also removed the rear speakers from it aswel as one was shot to bits found a bargan set of Inphase ones on the caraudiocentres website were £100 now ownly £38;)

Dan

RMS Regular
found a tenner when i got out of the car, spent said tenner on fixing radio, result!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
left the Mini ticking over for too long

she runs rich at idle, spent 15 mins trying to drive the random misfires out of here after her coking session.

düb

D
gave the yoke a clean today

Image0074.jpg

Image0073.jpg

Security2U

RMS Regular
OP
Security2U
Drives
E30s-190E coswor
Just a quick pic of my Merc 190E 2.3 16v Cosworth.
04-04-10_1543.jpg

Pic was took on my kinda crappy phone.:oops:

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
i love those mercs, why is this the first u have put pics up lol (y)

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Just spent the last 3 odd hours cleaning and waxing my wheels and de-tarring the arches, claying the bonnet tomorrow to get rid of some rusted iron filings :p

Security2U

RMS Regular
OP
Security2U
Drives
E30s-190E coswor
i love those mercs, why is this the first u have put pics up lol (y)
The ownly people who have seen my merc are the people who stand in my garage.:p

This is really about the ownly time i have took a pic of it to post on a forum its gettin a 60-40MM drop on H&R springs and shocks also them rims you see will be gettin fitted aswel.:cool:

Dee

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra GSI/Corol
washed it and waxed it then ragged the life out of it trying to find an open off license and now the wheels are bogging again!!

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
I left mine under a electric pole and now its covered in bird ****, does that count?

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Cleaned mine, sorted out a front speaker crossover, finally fitted my coilpack bracket in properly, attempted to change the MAP sensor bracket, but quickly realised its quite a big job to get at, so gave up :p

w.reid306

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo / SV650s
cleaned mine and waxed mine, cleaned my m8s wheels that i borrowed last week, sorted out an electrical connection on the speedo sensor, and also re routed some speaker wire away from the power wire as it was interfering

all in all a productive day! then had an easter egg to celebrate!

w.reid306

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo / SV650s
cleaned mine and waxed mine, cleaned my m8s wheels that i borrowed last week, sorted out an electrical connection on the speedo sensor, and also re routed some speaker wire away from the power wire as it was interfering

all in all a productive day! then had an easter egg to celebrate!

what moderator gave me a warning for this post?

all because i used the word 'm8' in it?

slightly petty is it not? hardly deserves a warning.