What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

mpowered

RMS Regular
Drives
RB320
Fired on a set of smoked led rear lights, I've a set of new wheels sitting here for it aswell but need need tyres, and that what be the only mods done to the altezza in my ownership.
20240218_170509.jpg

Darren91

RMS Regular
MOT check on the 350,000 mile ‘09 A3 yesterday revealed a lot of soft metal in places especially both sills, rear boot floor area has 4 holes and also soft at the opening where the handbrake cables go into the body

Needless to say we’ve written it off and it won’t see its MOT in a couple of weeks. It needs a gearbox as the diff is about to explode again so this is just adding insult to injury too.

Lot of memories over the last 13 years, lot of miles travelled (322,000) but at the end of the day it’s just metal 😔 will be sad to see it go but hey-ho

Not dead from the common well known fault of conrod failure which is the more annoying thing of the whole lot! I’ll be stripping parts out of it that I can sell on and the rest will be squashed 😬😬

View attachment 425035View attachment 425036

Lifted for metal recycling along with 2 other vehicles this morning … no hanging about with me! Certificate of Destruction also issued, job jobbed.

FB13B1ED-5E3A-4638-96A4-BE69156919F6.jpeg

stevensti

RMS Regular
Drives
slowly
I'd have bought the front of that A4 😭
Struggling for an Exeo front end FFS
My son had to buy a few parts for his due to him not having enough talent. Bumper, passenger wing and bonnet all bought from scrap yards all over NI. He does have headlights if you are looking any.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
focus st.jpg

Picked the ST up from the body shop :grinning: all straight again. Also took the opportunity to get the rims refursished at the same time. Just need to find a decent set of wheel nuts that wont be rust coloured in two weeks to finish it off :grinning:

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Went for a set of back tyres to Carryduff this morning. Drove out with a set of 4 and full wheel alignment 😭😭😭

407_hdi

RMS Regular
Drives
E-Class / Z4
Got to work on one of my own cars today, front suspension, brakes, arch liners all out of the Z4. Shocks/springs cleaned up and painted, calipers stripped and painted and arches washed. Start into the Lanoguard in the morning